Vernon, TX - Home Page

Go To Search
Vernon, TX - Home Page
How can I make requests for public information?
All government information is presumed to be available to the public. All requests for public information should be submitted in writing to City Secretary Linda Byers at City Hall, or by email to More detailed information and forms can be found on the City Secretary Public Information Requests page of our website.

Main City FAQs

Show All Answers

1. How can I make requests for public information?
2. Are we currently under any drought conditions or water restrictions?
3. Where can I find a copy of City Ordinances?
4. Where can I get a building permit?

 Home |  
email page
 Email  |  
print page
 Print  |  
 RSS  |  Contact Us  |  Calendar  |  Disclaimer  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map  |  
 Windpowered  |  Powered by CivicPlus  |  Copyright