Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
June 10, 2019 - August 1, 2019 @ Vernon College
Take a look through the Vernon College Kids College brochure to see which camps you want to attend this year! Register at Vernon College.
June 10, 2019, 9:00 AM - July 3, 2019, 4:00 PM @ Booker T. Washington Community Center
Booker T. Washington is teaming up with the Wichita Falls Alliance for the Arts and Culture to host a summer art camp focused on Murals for ages 6 - 9. 9+ year olds will go from 9 to noon and 6-8 year olds will go from 1:00 to 4:00. The cost is $10. Register today by calling 940-839-0252.
June 10, 2019, 9:00 AM - July 3, 2019, 12:00 PM @ Boys & Girls Club of Vernon
BGC of Vernon is teaming up with the Wichita Falls Alliance for Arts and Culture to host a Visual Arts Camp for ages 6+. Register today! 940-552-2961 The cost is $10 per child.
June 11, 2019, 1:00 PM - July 3, 2019, 5:00 PM @ Red River Valley Museum
If you are looking for something for your child to do this summer, LOOK NO FURTHER! The Red River Valley Museum in partnership with the Wichita Falls Alliance for Art and Culture is offering a Summer Arts Camp focus on Theater Arts. Tuesday-Thursday, June 11 through July 3rd for only $10.00! What an honor to be chosen to host this amazing camp! Please call 940-553-1848 for further detail.
June 22, 2019, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Wilbarger County Courthouse
Market to Menu Day
June 22, 2019, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM @ Old Gibson's Building Lot
Saturday June 22nd, 2019
9AM – 1PM
Or until we run out of space.
Two separate locations.
• Trash will be accepted at the 1000 block of Bentley Street
(Old Gibson bld. Lot) NO tires, NO automotive type batteries, NO paint or chemicals, NO appliances with Freon will be accepted.
• Tree Limbs will be accepted at the Transfer Station that day, but must not have any trash, including lumber, lumber is not considered limbs by TCEQ and we can’t burn them. Mixed loads will be rejected or you will pay for them at the Transfer Station.
• NO FREE TRASH DUMPING AT THE TRANSFER STATION
The Transfer station closes at noon for regular trash
• ALL LOADS MUST BE TARPED OR TIED DOWN
• NO COMMERICAL DUMPING, including shingles.
• You must present you Driver’s License as proof of residence
June 22, 2019, 8:30 PM @ Vernon Parts Sports Bar & Grill