How do I get a solicitor permit?
Permits can be obtained at City Hall. The address is 1725 Wilbarger St. Vernon TX 76384 and the phone number is (940) 552-2581.

Show All Answers

1. I was ticketed for speeding. What are my options?
2. How do I get an accident report?
3. What should I do if I have information about a crime?
4. What is the mailing address for the Vernon Police Department?
5. Do I have to pay for Accident / Offense Reports?
6. Who do I call to ask about someone who has been arrested?
7. How do I get a solicitor permit?
8. Does the Police Department do Fingerprints for the public?
9. Who do I contact for employment with the Police Department?
10. I found out my car was impounded! What do I do?
11. Does the Police Department unlock vehicles?